jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

MUSIC


Hi! Today I tell about the music that likes me.

The truth is that I don’t know about “good music”. I am generation that listened to reggeton, but it is BEFORE, now I not like (seem xD) anyway I will leave the song that I like. From ever I love to Shakira, I remember when I was a girl I believed I was Shakira, I danced and singed her song, I like all her songs, but my favorite is and will is “Ojos asi” and “La Tortura” I don’t remember good when was the first time that listen the songs, only I know That was when small.
The other music that like is the meringue, and the electronics, I like because it is happy, it is dance, ever that I do the cleanliness I listen it music for motivate me and enjoy. The songs that I like of it style is Sexy Bitch of David Guetta and the song of meringue that a like is “La cosquillita” of  Juan Luis Guerra and “Suavemente” of Elvis Crespo.
 









1 comentario: