miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2014

Family Meal

Hi mates today I will tell you about a family meal, one of the most important to me.

How to forget the night to enter the new year 2012, the assembled family, my uncles, cousins​​, my mom, sister, my grandparents, three generations gathered that day was a magical night, full of joy love and happiness.

I remember obviously the most important thing that night roast, lol, men of the house preparing this, mothers cooking and us kids playing everything we could think of, the night approached, together three large dining tables all family, prettier table, lots of laughter and smiles thanks to my sister my cousin and my uncle, they are the life of the party.

All filled with batting and a happy heart we prepare to receive anciadas 00:00, my aunt took favors, streamers, spray etc, we went out to the patio and prepared when the siren sounded indicating the new year and the war began, remains full of paper, spray, we ran, we hugged, we cried it was all very beautiful, I will never forget is how all went back to being kids.

I leave a photo to show the felidad that day (minutes before the war)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario