viernes, 1 de agosto de 2014

HOLIDAY OF WINTER

hello classmates
today going to tell you about what i did in my holiday of winter.

The most interesting i did was go to beach of Cartagena with my family, my mother, my sister, two friend and me. was the last day of break but was cool, we played, we walk in horse, we ate seafood and we saw the sea and the sea lions, was a good walk.

Also in my holiday I slept and I lazy much. I could join my friends of the basic, we did a roast, and we spoken of the life.
I can visited to all family, I went where my grandmother, I take matte with she, also went where my cousins  to play playstation and watch movie, also I was with my sister, we went to cinema, we pampered with my mother, my mother did much  food rich, I finished most chubby.


It was a good break, I could recover me for enter to university with all batteries put.

1 comentario: