jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

Start University


He classmate, today is a day for speak of something that proud me.

I think that not I will be only who to tell about it… enter to University … Uff!! One moment difficult of start to end (and still), I feel very proud of be where I am, because this was not an easy journey, from the moment that I´ve in university foundation course (I leaved of practice soccer), give the PSU (some I never took the importance necessary), this is the moment most difficult of all, when strike out on your own without your family, being the life of an adult, start the journey only I knowing that leave for ever, after arrive to Santiago without knowing anyone or having a stable place, finally meet new people and I adapt to new study method (this is the most easy xD).

I feel conform of this stage of my life and proud with I am in the university because I turned with my goal, I feel that I´ve grow as person and my family feel proud of me.

each stage must be lived to full for not wanting to repeat it  and I´ve lived J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario