jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014


He, the day today am go to talk about a film that I watch again, I go to start saying that the film favorite for my are those of scary and suspense, and my favorite film that I will watch always and I not bored is "THE OTHERS", this movie the I watched for first time when I was a child and I the watched in my old house in a day family, I remember that I suffered all the movie, in those years I had really scared when I watched it. now not so much because I know it by heart jejeje.

The movie is starring Nicole Kidman a of the for me actresses favorite, "THE OTHER" is about Grace mother of two children, who may not be exposed to the sun, away from everything and live in total darkness, begin to experience paranormal and see "other" people, after discovering that his employees are dead touch you understand that those is it dead with their children, "the others" are those living.
 I would like to watch it again because it is very entertaining, because I always cause suspense, in general because I really like and enjoy seeing it



                                                             This is the watch it trailer


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario