domingo, 19 de octubre de 2014

A talent special

Hello friends today I go to talk about my talent special.

is difficult know, or it seems that I dont have :P
so I'm going to talk about what I do well and if there can be a special talent, I am good for do crafts, for example weaving in  stick and crochet, crochet is something new I learned recently and I think take advantage of making and selling hoops, also I know do macrame bracelets of all kinds , It is useful because I make money doing what I like, also I know do truffles, (I am a good entrepreneurial) and I have  personality to sell.
the people say I'm super motivated and dedicated.

this talent is have personality, be courageous and dedicated, besides having a grandmother who teaches knitting.

everyone can do :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario