jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

A book


Hello classmates today I go to talk about a book that I´m read. The trurt is that I´m the most slow for read, there are moment in that I get motivated and I´m handy for read much, and in this moment I´m slow… but him last that I´m read (but still don´t finish) is “Entrevista con el vampiro” of Anne Rice. The genre of this is a novel of fantasy (horror-fiction). 
I start to read this book because is recommended for a friend, besides I like this type of book, where narrate history and we have that imagine how is the thing and scenes, how I do in this book, beside of enjoy read him that I decide, not how read text about lesson for example, about economy, capitalism etc. 
The book “Interview with the Vampire” is about a vampire he want to tell his history to a young interviewer, the vampire is called Louis, he was a young, plantation owner, that after of death of his brother, he only want the death, but met with lestat (he is the bad en the book), and convinces to louis of transformed in vampire.
it is the start of adventures, Louis begins to learn to do a different vampire, not as lesat which kills people for feed mercilessly, while louis is in the dilemma of good and bad. make a girl in vampire who is the new and important character,


but better they read the book, I want finish the book for after I can watch the movie, here is the trailer :)



1 comentario: