jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

A group activity

Hello classmate, today I going to tell you about a group activity
It is obvious that I am going to talk football lol, as talk about the sport, it is the group, the most entertaining, think of a group activity for me is to think about football.
I practice several years ago, about 8, I think but where I focused most was 2010 when I played for the women's team Ñublense before trained 3 times per week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and played on Saturdays or Sundays , dreamed up lol football, but now for study and work alone participate in championships and suddenly trained in the workshop of football, play with my classmates in our own team called chicha Terry.
The Football for me has always been a form of distraction while enjoying, I like the friendships that are created, I like to celebrate a goal after so much effort, football is a passion for me 

I am currently half delicate because about a month ago I sprained my ankle, which has me in constant fear of getting hurt  I hope to recover soon to do what I like so much.

this photograph is a beautiful remember of the best time in the football 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario